What do you use?

Sander k

[/i]How social are You?

do You have facebook, digg, twitter or what ever and how many of them do You have? And what do You use them for?

GigaGreg

Staff member
I have Facebook for the social connection with my friends, recently started using BBM4ALL, I use Twitter to get new "Things" about web design and web development as i follow guys, who post tips and tricks everyday and that all about it really. Well also i use Soundcloud, because I do the music :D.

GigaGreg

Staff member
Yahoo Messenger is outdated :) People are using skype now as a instant messaging as well as video chat or smartphone im's such as BBM, KIK or Whatsapp :)

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I'm only using Skype because of Hotmail. I used to use WLM, and then that spontaneously changed to Skype when Microsoft took over Skype. I'm quite happy with it, but not so sure how intrusive Skype is with mining information.

J

Justin

I've got no choice. This is how I keep tab on the family, and the other way round.

Opal

I'm not a big user of FB, but I do check in with family and friends from time to time too. I can also see a good use of it for SEO. Lots of potential.

Sarji

I use both FB and Twitter as they seem to be standard SEO tools at all Websites. I don't focus overly on them though. Probably should be doing more work on them though.

M

matrix

I use both, quite a lot. I've got many friends and family in FB and am in daily touch with Twitter too. Don't know what I'd do without the two.

jaran

My friend said Reddit service has bringing alot visitor. As we know Reddit service have good traffic from US. But Im still dont know how.

GigaGreg

Staff member
Reddit is not a proper social media as Facebook or Twitter, personally I find Reddit quite hard to use.

Pauline

I don't know what I'd do without Facebook. It's one of the Websites I visit the most. For family and friends. I also do Twitter, but much less than Facebook.

Goku

I check into Facebook once in a while, but don't have too much time available. I also check in at Twitter now and then.

GigaGreg

Staff member
Facebook and Twitter are most popular ones :) I remember, when I had no Facebook on my phone, then I havent used it more frequently, but then I got it and use more.

AntonM

I use Facebook, as this is the best Social Networking website so far, I used to use AIM quite a lot but now that Windows Messenger has been done away with ill stick with Facebook and my Social Forums eg this website as its really good.

dxverm

I utilize facebook personally, and will utilize facebook for websites as well as twitter. Anything else I haven't really gotten into.

I use several different social media outlets in order to network. Facebook is great for social networking, however, I use LinkedIn for professional networking. LinkedIn has allowed me to make contact with others in my field of work. I do like Facebook in order to keep up with those whom I've met over the years in other far away places.