What If You Could Be An Animal

Jasmine333

What would you want to be if you could be an animal? I'd like to be a condor, with those big long wings and soar high in the sky. Out in the country I used to watch buzzards gliding along, sometimes almost stopping in midair, then without flapping a wing just take off fast. I used to hear we didn't have an aircraft that could match their aviation skills.

Yozora

Hmm, probably a hawk or eagle. I'd love to fly around in the air. When I'm tired I'd likely answer panda or sloth though. All they seem to do is eat & sleep. XD

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Thread Moved to Off Topic Section

I'd like to be a bald eagle. Like it that I can park myself in the high tops of trees or cliffs and get a birds eye view of everything going on below me. :p

Tytoowns

I think that being a being an Otter or Narwhal would be really cool. but i being a animal that can fly would obviously be amazing

Jasmine333

Tytoowns said:
I think that being a being an Otter or Narwhal would be really cool. but i being a animal that can fly would obviously be amazing

Yes, an animal that can fly is amazing. When very young I would draw simple sketches of birds while in flight. Love the happy chirping of groups of birds.

fyzz08

If I were to be an animal I think I`d choose from cat, hawk, snake and crow with a preference for the flying ones.

aya

I'd like to be a rabbit, but I'd miss chicken.
No wait you've all chosen predators I'd be eaten up I'd be a T-Rex!!

Barnum4000

I would be a big bad Rat and I would have a huge rat squad and we would raid peoples homes for food then make a runner back to our nest. Rat life best life?

BungBung

Barnum4000 said:
I would be a big bad Rat and I would have a huge rat squad and we would raid peoples homes for food then make a runner back to our nest. Rat life best life?

I would be a rat too so I could steal cheese and just because, I love rats. They're cute, smart and sweet little animals.

Jasmine333

BungBung said:
Barnum4000 said:

I would be a rat too so I could steal cheese and just because, I love rats. They're cute, smart and sweet little animals.

Surely you are talking about domestic rats, the kind raised to be pets aren't you?

BungBung

Jasmine333 said:
BungBung said:
Barnum4000 said:

Surely you are talking about domestic rats, the kind raised to be pets aren't you?

Yes, absolutely...

RDVJkf4.jpg

BungBung

Genesis said:
I was thinking of this one when I read BungBung's first post last night ....

200_s.gif

LOL OMG I absolutely LOVE Ratatouille. My own rat is named after that rat, Remy. :clapping:

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
BungBung said:
LOL OMG I absolutely LOVE Ratatouille. My own rat is named after that rat, Remy. :clapping:
I think it's an awesome rat too. :cool: Great movie too.