What is your understanding of what a VPS is? Why a VPS?

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
@biobeo. It's not the number of posts that count, but the number of QUALITY posts. Looks as though the quality in your posts is improving, but we only count quality posts as credit for VPS. There are new members who have provided us with the 25 really quality posts - like they have been posting meaningful posts that are a few lines long and that make a contribution to the Forum. Members like that get a VPS almost straight away. When we declined your application we asked you to read our Guidelines for Quality Posts. If you read the guidelines maybe you'll get an understanding for what we are looking at when we say quality posts. We're not looking at number of posts but number of QUALITY posts.

yusha

Genesis said:
@biobeo. It's not the number of posts that count, but the number of QUALITY posts. Looks as though the quality in your posts is improving, but we only count quality posts as credit for VPS. There are new members who have provided us with the 25 really quality posts - like they have been posting meaningful posts that are a few lines long and that make a contribution to the Forum. Members like that get a VPS almost straight away. When we declined your application we asked you to read our Guidelines for Quality Posts. If you read the guidelines maybe you'll get an understanding for what we are looking at when we say quality posts. We're not looking at number of posts but number of QUALITY posts.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Good that you are persevering Biobeo. As I said before, the quality of your posts is definitely improving. That matters very much to Gigarank. Many thanks.

unawares

VPS - Virtual Private Server.... You may think that computer and VPS are the same. Their differences are VPS has minimal options and has not a GUI

Nahid108

It was either a dedicated machine or a vps so I decided to go to vps because it was cheap and all I need is a discord bot

YMSTNT

Hello there!

I'm a student. I want a VPS server for my projects. Like for my node.js discord bot. I like Gigarocket, because It giving me a chance to own a VPS. I am currently working for that VPS, and I very curious about it.

--
Sorry for my bad English.
Have a nice day!

YMSTNT

Sorry, I forgot something.

What is your understanding of what a VPS is?Sorry for my bad English.
Have a great day!