What OS system/s are you using?

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still on Windows XP at home, and Windows 7 at work. What OS systems are you working with currently?

tieipestora

Hellsing said:
I'm still on Windows XP at home, and Windows 7 at work. What OS systems are you working with currently?

me to also boss!!!
Windows XP at home, and Windows 7 at work:sorry:

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Right, I'm due for a change at home, but am hesitating, as am looking for replacement of my hardware first, which may have to include a printer. Depending on whether I can find alternative drivers for my Laserjet1000 printer. HP dropped it from their support list and there is no driver for Windows 7, as well as some of my software. So may continue with Windows XP as long as I can. I probably should purchase Windows 7 in the meanwhile, as looks as though all hardware comes with Windows 8 these days. I like my Windows software to be at least a few versions old so that MS has got rid of most of the bugs of that Windows.

Sander k

XP Pro at home, Windows 8 at work and at my girlfriends place and Android on my phone, and IOS on my Ipad.

whsecurity

Windows 7, MacOSX, iOS, Android I'm a victim of my work. I must have all for dev...
Home win7 but almost never use it...

jakarta

both of them windows 7 at home and at work

on my windows 7 i installed centos too for learning basic linux command

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
jakarta said:
on my windows 7 i installed centos too for learning basic linux command
I must do that too. When I get a new computer, I'm going to use the one I have now to do that.

amir

i use win 7 on my laptop . Symbian 9.3 on my smartphone. And android 2.3 on my tab. also i have ubentu 10 on vmu.
Regards.

Goku

I'm with windows 8. Initially it was a pain, but once I got used to it, I don't think I'd want to go back to Windows 7.

LiveWire

I am a LINUX user and I am proud of it. :cool:

I have following operating systems:
1. Linux Mint with KDE
2. Fedora with Gnome
3. Windows 7

I rarely use Windows, only when I have no alternative of any software that runs on Windows. I try my best to run even Windows applications on Linux by using Wine. :cool:

tim

I work at home now, and my new PC runs Windows 8. People complain about it a lot, but if you upgrade to Windows 8.1, they did add things like the Start Menu and option to boot to desktop (instead of the start screen) that people hated. Honestly, it really isn't all that different.

I also run iOS 6 on my iPhone. I can't wait for iOS7!