What's the story behind your username?

Yozora

Why did you choose your particular username? We've all been there: That moment when you're filling out a sign up form, and get to the part where it asks for a username. Most usernames have to be pretty unique to not be taken, so oftentimes there's a reason why you chose a certain username. I'd like to hear some!

I'll start:
My username means "night sky" in Japanese. I always liked the sound of it, and the fact that in Japanese, it's one word instead of two, so I chose it.

GigaGreg

Staff member
There is no really cool story behind my username, but:

I - means me in Jamaican, G my first name - Greg and designer - designer. I had to think about something unique for creating my website.

UniTrans

In actual fact, my username (UniTrans) stands for "United Transitional Username"! :smile: Other than that, nothing special!

P

PhoenixZeus

PhoenixZeus, idk, Zeus is a god and Phoenix sounded cool, so I put them together lol

Snowflake

I actually have some stories behind my usernames from other forums I've joined, but this one is only because my domain is called the same thing. I registed that domain for a propose and now I am using it for a different propose, so not really a story there to tell.

binil

binil - this is my real name..

Usually I use my real name on most forums..

I use some other names for kinky purposes.. :wink:

Snowflake

Dogmatix said:
Self-explanatory. I'm an Asterix fan, and dogmatix is one of my favourite characters.

So that comes from Asterix!! That's why your username sounded so familiar to me!

Peter

Dogmatix said:
Self-explanatory. I'm an Asterix fan, and dogmatix is one of my favourite characters.

Oh, but why on earth did they change his name in English? Doesn't "Idefix" sound good in English :huh:

Visual3volution

My name is kind of random and weird, but basically I use hangout around this skate shop called Evolution Skateboards. I've always liked that word Evolution, even liked the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution's.

This is where it gets random:

This moment sticks in my head for some odd reason, but anyways, my friend and I were doing our homework for biology where we had to discuss evolution and do a presentation on it, etc. So the first two words of that complete presentation that we did was "visual evolution". Obviously being too long, I had to shorten it to one word. As for the 3 in evolution, 3 is my lucky number and I kinda wanted to spruce up the name.

aya

Aya's my name my full name is Aya Qualia Huasca, I changed it by depol when I transitioned from male to female Ayahuasca is the root of a plant used to make the drug DMT and Qualia means to experience emotion

Dogmatix

Mine is probably obvious. I really like the Asterix series and dogmatix is one of my favourite characters in it.