What's the story behind your username?

Yozora

Why did you choose your particular username? We've all been there: That moment when you're filling out a sign up form, and get to the part where it asks for a username. Most usernames have to be pretty unique to not be taken, so oftentimes there's a reason why you chose a certain username. I'd like to hear some!

I'll start:
My username means "night sky" in Japanese. I always liked the sound of it, and the fact that in Japanese, it's one word instead of two, so I chose it.

GigaGreg

Staff member
There is no really cool story behind my username, but:

I - means me in Jamaican, G my first name - Greg and designer - designer. I had to think about something unique for creating my website.

UniTrans

In actual fact, my username (UniTrans) stands for "United Transitional Username"! :smile: Other than that, nothing special!

P

PhoenixZeus

PhoenixZeus, idk, Zeus is a god and Phoenix sounded cool, so I put them together lol

Snowflake

I actually have some stories behind my usernames from other forums I've joined, but this one is only because my domain is called the same thing. I registed that domain for a propose and now I am using it for a different propose, so not really a story there to tell.

binil

binil - this is my real name..

Usually I use my real name on most forums..

I use some other names for kinky purposes.. :wink:

Snowflake

Dogmatix said:
Self-explanatory. I'm an Asterix fan, and dogmatix is one of my favourite characters.

So that comes from Asterix!! That's why your username sounded so familiar to me!

Peter

Dogmatix said:
Self-explanatory. I'm an Asterix fan, and dogmatix is one of my favourite characters.

Oh, but why on earth did they change his name in English? Doesn't "Idefix" sound good in English :huh:

Visual3volution

My name is kind of random and weird, but basically I use hangout around this skate shop called Evolution Skateboards. I've always liked that word Evolution, even liked the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution's.

This is where it gets random:

This moment sticks in my head for some odd reason, but anyways, my friend and I were doing our homework for biology where we had to discuss evolution and do a presentation on it, etc. So the first two words of that complete presentation that we did was "visual evolution". Obviously being too long, I had to shorten it to one word. As for the 3 in evolution, 3 is my lucky number and I kinda wanted to spruce up the name.

aya

Aya's my name my full name is Aya Qualia Huasca, I changed it by depol when I transitioned from male to female Ayahuasca is the root of a plant used to make the drug DMT and Qualia means to experience emotion

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Genesis means "in the beginning" or the "beginning of something new". New beginnings.

Dogmatix

Mine is probably obvious. I really like the Asterix series and dogmatix is one of my favourite characters in it.