What's the weather like where you are right now?

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
We've got a once in maybe 10 months occurrence here. Woke up to thunder and have just been walking in the rain. Rains about 5 times plus or minus a year in the UAE.

How about where you are? Snowing?

Peter

It's damp and rains from time to time. The sun showed itself a few minutes today but it hasn't been much of that lately.

rockforlife

helpremember said:
Pleasantly cool in TX - finally after "the hottest September on record."

44 degrees Fahrenheit and rainy in Pennsylvania today... *blech* 6.66667 degrees Celsius yikes

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
After the rain of yesterday, definitely cooler this morning, but just the right temperature "cool". Probably around 20 degrees Celsius, or slightly under - at a guess. With a refreshing breeze.

rockforlife

I'd take 20 celsius year round.. unfortunately we'll probably be seeing -20 Fahrenheit soon here with wind chills

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
In summer it gets to the forties, at its hottest may cross 50. Not fun! So maybe it's all in reverse here. When it's summer in the rest of the Northern Hemisphere, the Middle East is suffering. When it's winter in the rest of the Northern Hemisphere and people, the Middle East is having great weather.

LiveWire

Dry sunny day and Rainy and cloudy nights here at Mysore, Karnataka, India. Temperature range: 32 Deg. C (max) - 12 Deg. C (min).

Nope, no snow Buddy, lots of rain and grey skies but every now and then today we're getting short burst of glorious sunshine, mixed in with the drab grey of the British winter these burst of sunshine are absolutely beautiful.

seliol

Some rain, some sun, a lot of cold (for me at least). Most of you would feel warm around here in Mexico, but I've never quite adjusted to cold XD

Still, weather has been crazy lately.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
FANTASTIC sunshine weather in Muscat, Oman. WOW! Am having a great time here. Gentle breeze now and then with fresh air in it. Feel I've landed in paradise.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
You're right iG. Totally lucky. This morning felt like heaven. Went for a long walk down the Corniche in the harbour area of Muscat. One of the oldest harbours in the world. Like centuries old. Always feels like magic when I'm there. Weather was awesome. Couldn't be better. Don't know how I will ever be able to get used to Canadian weather.

GigaGreg

Staff member
You will get used to it. Winter is the best :( I loved snow when I used to live in Poland. In UK we don't get much snow. But snow is the best during the winter and as far as I know Canada have a lot of snow each year.

Yozora

Cold, but no snow yet, thankfully. I love looking at snow fall, but not shoveling it, so I hope the snow stays away for a while.