Which are your favourite anime shows?

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I'd say anime is getting close to perfect these days with big name actors and actresses doing the voice overs. I'm enjoying anime in movies like the Madagascar movies, Ice Age, Shrek and Toy Story. I also like series like Hellsing for example. :p

So what are your favourite anime series?

tieipestora

Battle of the Planets
A five-member superhero team called G-Force fights to defend Earth and its space colonies from the threat of the planet Spectra.

Storyline
Zoltar and his evil minions constantly attempt to either destroy or conquer the planet Earth. His efforts in this regard are constantly battled by G-Force, a group of 5 teenagers with high-tech vehicles, weapons, and a thing for bird-like costumes.
Battle-of-the-Planets-3.jpg

g2group2.jpg

[align=center][video=youtube]

:yahoo:

robee29

ruruoni kenshin
full metal alchemist
berserk
vagabond
ghostfighter
naruto
bleach
tokyo crazy
kekkaishi
daisy

and many many more...

dxverm

Dragonball Z
Full Metal Alchemist
Trigun
Bleach
Inuyasha
Gundam Wing
Naruto
Yu Yu Hakusho
Tenchi Muyo
Outlaw Star

These are my favorite Anime's

GigaGreg

Staff member
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball GT
Naruto
Full Metal Alchemist
Bleach
Saint Seiya

tamer137

The Smurfs Cartoon
I like The Smurfs cartoon show includes all episodes from the Smurf cartoon

The_Smurfs_Episode_Guide.jpg

Season 1: 1981-82 Meet The Smurfs - Papa, Jokey, Handy, Hefty, Vanity, Smurfette and more!
Season 2: 1982-83 Introducing Johan & Pewit - the human friends of The Smurfs
Season 3: 1983-84 Baby Smurf is delivered and we meet the adult version of Natural Smurf
Season 4: 1984-85 Blue Eyes first appearance
Season 5: 1985-86 The Smurflings and Puppy make their premiere
Season 6: 1986-87 Introducing Grandpa Smurf and Scruple
Season 7: 1987-88 Wild Smurf first swings into the Smurf Village
Season 8: 1988-89 Introducing Nanny Smurf and her pet Smoogle
Season 9: 1989-90 The Smurfs Time Travel season

:angel:

linjwei

Inu x Boku SS is my favorite anime, funny and romantic, especially the style of miketsukami seduce women, and hentai ouji to warawanai neko (remember this is not anime hentai) the title "hentai ouji" is the nickname for Yokodera who have perverted nature then that he nicknamed "Pervert Prince" and much more

gillanfrances

I have finished all of Dragon Ball Z, due to it being the anime of my childhood. I was really into Fairy Tail last 2012, but decided to continue reading the manga instead. The latest anime I've watched is Attack on Titan/Shingeki No Kyojin and it's really good :good:

Darrcon

Okay my all time favorite is X Clamp from Manga Entertainment. As a matter of fact I went by the screen name Kamui for a very long time. As for currently played anime on channels I get... well that would be Cartoon Network and favorite on that is Bleach followed by Sword Art Online and Soul Eater. other good ones I have on DVD are Scryded, Vampire Hunter D, Hellsing, Karas and FMA.

dxverm

I have completed the Bleach series and have to say it is one of my all time favorites! I have not gotten a chance to start soul eater yet but have heard good things.

Darrcon

Soul eater is good a tad on the weird side. I wasnt sure i would like it but i am glad i gave it a chance. As for bleach i am still watching it. Not really sure what episode im on been watching it as they play.it on tv.

dxverm

I have to say the Japanese version of Bleach is better but the up side to the English version is that Johnny Young Bosch (the second black power ranger) is the voice of Ichigo/his hollow. I thought that was pretty sweet.

Darrcon

Its is always better with subs instead of dubbed. they tend to change some small things when they dub it. But with my busy house hold I dont get much time to to site and watch and read. I do prefer to watch the Japanese versions.

pan1

I prefer to watch Japan anime rather than american/europe anime. Why? I love 2D anime and serial anime that mostly you can found on Japan anime. I am currently watching Code Geas. If you enjoy things like politics, wars, militer power, democracy I suggest you to watch this anime show. :clapping:

code-geass-code-geass-r1-r2-10927365-1000-750.jpg