Which country would you like to visit?

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
OK, let's say you've got plenty of holidays as well as funds to travel anywhere in the world including in your own country. Which is the travel destination right on the top of your list, and why would you like to visit it?

GigaGreg

Staff member
Jamaica, Netherlands, Spain, Mallorca, Cyprus those are mine countries to visit, if i had money, then yes, I would visit those countries.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Jamaica sounds great. I'll go to one of those voodoo places so I can get mega rich. :p

Right on top of my list for is Turkey. If there were no leave and financial constraints. But practically since Oman is just next door to the UAE and we have Eid El Adha leave coming up soon, I'm booked for a visit there. Hopefully will be able to get to a boat out on the sea and plenty of snorkeling.

Pauline

England and Japan for me. Japan for it being a master in animation. England, for its culture and its books in London. It's pretty great in anything to do with the media as well.

Dekrypt

I've been to England (I'm English lol), Scotland, Wales, Northern and Southern Ireland so the next step is to get a passport and go abroad. Getting married next year so we are looking at places like Cyprus, Portugal, Spain and other 'exotic' locations to go for 2 weeks. I wanted to go Germany purely for the football but she was having none of it haha

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Cyprus sounds great. I've got friends (a married couple) who live there and other friends who have visited them say it's pretty awesome.

GigaGreg

Staff member
Yeah Cyprus sounds great to me too, I thought about Croatia as well, it seems to be good place for holidays, because its cheap and very nice weather all of the time.

Opal

I've never been to Europe before and would love to visit France. I'd also like to visit Japan. I love its history and culture, and am a fan of anime as well.

GigaGreg

Staff member
Well Europe is "cool", but you need choose right country. Anime, i used to watch it, but not a big fan, i have a "life".

LiveWire

I'd go to:

1. Alaska, US and Canada
2. New Zealand (Hobbiton and Lord of the ring shooting places)
3. Switzerland (Train Ride)
4. Tibet ( Mt. Kailash )
5. Nepal (Mt. Everest)

:cool:

NoelF1

now that's a hard one to answer haha... I like ""exotic"" places.

1. Greek Islands (Santorini in particular).
2. (has to be) New Zealand.
3. I'd love if I had the chance to visit the north of Canada, British Columbia area.
4. California and LA.
5. A tour of Tibet, Nepal, Thailand and Japan. I like those cultures.
6. A tour of the ancient sites of Egypt, Jordan (Petra in particular) and Turkey.

I like a wide range of cultures, I also like scenic views (BC and Santorini provide some of the best) and historic sites.
So the list represents all my interest, I guess ! :smile:

now all I need is the money to fulfil them............ :lol:

Caroline Centa

I am in love with Canada and that is my #1 place to visit. Egypt used to be at the top, but I did that (with Singapore and Kuala Lumpor) for my first trip overseas - my honeymoon. Since then I've also gone to China (to live for 4 weeks).

I'd also like to visit the United States, United Kingdom and various places throughout mainland Europe (including Italy). I am also interested in going skiing in New Zealand.

Serven

I'd like to visit Europe although it's quite expensive of course. I'm interested in visiting Germany and France if I can one day.

Inception

Sweden, I lived there for two years when I was just four(in a little farming town just outside of Stockholm) I speak fluent Swedish and I think it'd be great to visit again :p

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
If you can speak Swedish, wow, that seems to be a MUST VISIT! Hope you get there soon.

I'm leaning towards Turkey right now. Maybe later in the year.