Which game has the best graphics?

bllynx

it is the best graphics Battlefield 4
It is one thing - to make beautiful graphics in the corridor single-player game, and quite another - in multiplayer with large cards!

Barnum4000

The new need for speed and star wars battlefront look very nice it's the one thing that EA can currently do good at the moment since the games usually made by EA are lack luster.

Some of the games on the Wii U actually look pretty decent for a console that has weaker hardware compared to the new consoles. Mario kart 8 is a fairly good looking game and still runs at 60fps which is quite impressive.

XENGS

I've only seen it in videos, but Forza Horizon 2's graphics look fantastic! I bet if Microsoft released it for PC it would be even greater! GTA 5 also looks nice (Haven't tried it)

GigaGreg

Staff member
XENGS said:
I've only seen it in videos, but Forza Horizon 2's graphics look fantastic! I bet if Microsoft released it for PC it would be even greater! GTA 5 also looks nice (Haven't tried it)

Agreed. If your setup is expensive, the GTA 5 would look fabulous, Forza would look beautiful too. If you don't have decent setup, then every game would look bad to be honest.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Zmm said:
I think, games based on CryEngine is very great graphics (Crysis, Crysis 2...).
For a quality post, why are games like CryEngine very good.

PS: Please check our Guidelines for Quality posts. One-liner posts don't earn you quality credits. There has to be some discussion in your posts.

starswper

I saw some nice videos with TitanFall ( uses source engine )... so I will nominate that for now but I still believe there may be nicer games...
Edit: Maybe Project HON ?
Depends how what people like to play

drxgrey

There are plenty of good game engines around. I personally love source and cryengine, it has in-depth look of details in all aspect and has been evolving ever since earlier build. I enjoyed playing games that used the both platform such as Half-Life 2, L4D series, Dota 2, Crysis series..

Blix

Far Cry 3 & 4 have outstanding graphics... water, dust, fire and of course the natural landscapes with all the little details look almost real. Even the characters and animals move very authentic

fernandos33

i would go for CRYSIS in the older times but today i think i should go fot the witcher III the graphics are amazing but what catches they eyes are the detail in every village and every corner man... even geralt beard .. that game is definitely amazing