Which is your all time favourite movie?

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I have a number of favourite movies, but one that definitely stands out is Crimson Tide. The performances by Denzel Washington and Gene Hackman were amazing. I also like the story line of having to make a difficult ethical decision in an almost impossible situation where leadership skills are tested to their limits.

Maximus

I prefer a realistic type science fiction movie like Harry Potter myself. So any of those would do me fine.

mailbox_bomber

I'm into war movies. I was quite impressed with a Duch movie called the Black Book. A typical World War II drama surrounding a Jewish family that got exterminated, and a surviving member of the family becoming a member of the local underground. Getting into all kinds of war espionage and counter-espionage situations. The acting was excellent. Nice to see new faces I haven't seen before.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Think Black Book should be up my street. My kind of movie for sure. And I don't think Hollywood has the insight and capability of making good WWII movies. Except maybe where they were involved like Pearl Harbour perhaps.

bilalv

I like IRON MAN series...currently waiting for Release of IRON MAN 3
Toney Stark Was Awesome In this Movie

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Just seen another golden oldie Peace Maker with Nicole Kidman and George Clooney the other day with music by Hans Zimmer. Great production. Crimson Tide with Gene Hackman and Denzel Washington at their actor best also is one of my favourites.

tieipestora

The Shawshank Redemption!!!!!
i have watched this movie 20 times and could watch it 100 more.
i cry at the end every time. get busy living or get busy dying.... this movie transcends all the nonsense of life and clarifies the true value of friendship and freedom that each of us needs to celebrate everyday.

How many of us have ourselves or know of some one who has crawled through a long journey of stinking foulness to come out clean on the other side.

Maybe the best movie of all time!

mj7p.jpg

amir

the best movie ,all time , evere and never! Taxi driver , 1976 by robert deniro. Who is the god of actors..

Suhaib

I think if I had to pick one it would be Braveheart. But I would have to mention these as well:
Shawshank redemption
Godfather 1 and 2
Forrest Gump

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
That changes all of the time. Movies I've watched more than once, and may view them again are:

Crimson Tide with Gene Hackman and Denzel Washington
The Fugitive with Harrison Ford
The Die Hard series with Bruce Willis - happy to hear he's coming out with Die Hard 5 some time
Day of the Jackal with Bruce Willis
Where Eagles Dare with Clint Eastwood and Richard Burton

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a kid! Hope I'll NEVER grow up. I'm not a Harry Potter fan however. Don't know why. Maybe the series still need to be discovered by me.

wifitoplist

@Sander k, it does not depends for which the movie is, it depends on the entertainment, message provided by the movie to the peoples.