Which is your favourite search engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I used to like Yahoo, but Google has become my favourite, probably because it is better. I'm also trying out search engines that are safer than Google, as of course Google is as good as it is because it is so invasive of our surfing and mining all of our surfing to the nth degree.

Maximus

Mozilla Firefox all the way. I like it that they are a non-profit organisation and just feel that they are more on my side than Google could be. I also use Internet Explorer and Safari, for viewing my Websites when I'm working on them just to see what it looks like in the other browsers.

Hazem

Google is the king by all means

I never liked Yahoo! , I feel like it is made for some countries only not the whole world

Maximus

True, Yahoo sucks badly. I also hate that feature where it defaults to the country the IP is in. I'd prefer it to be international as well. Or at least have the option to set it to a country I prefer without having to go in there every session to set it up the way I like it.

J

Justin

I like Google. I just love everything to do with Google. Let's face it, it is the best. I'm aware that it probably has my identity completely pegged by now, but everything just fits together nicely.

bilalv

Google is best search engine till date... even goolge bring me on this forum too.....
goolge has no competition with other serch engine..

jaran

Too much search engine was built now. But google is the best reference for all search engine in the world. I was tried a new search engine Samuru.com from stremor but it looks beta for now.

Sander k

Cherry said:
My favorite search engine is Google an maybe everyone used Google :rofl:
Not so sure about that in Iran & North Korea.
in China there is Baidu and in Russia they use Yandex.

Status
Not open for further replies.