Who is your favourite actor/actress?

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
hebkjt5.jpg

I quite fancy Charlize Theron. Apart from really good looks, she is a very versatile actress, and unafraid to play roles where she is deliberately made to look ugly, such as in Monster. She had to gain weight as well as use all kinds of props to make her look like the callous and monster prison inmate she was playing.

masl01_charlize_theron_monster.jpg

PeaceSigns

Yeah I like Al Pacino as well - not my favourite, but he's damn good - lots of cheesy roles like Scarface (terrible voice acting, but funny movie).

dxverm

My favorite actors are Al Pacino, Paul Walker, and Heath Ledger. My favorite actresses are Pamela Anderson, Jenna Jameson, and Brooke Banner. lol

weilrich

Peter Dinklage is my current favorite actor (he plays Tyrion Lannister in Game of Thrones). Vanessa Redgrave has long been my favorite actress - her portrayals are stellar examples of what can be accomplished when one is a master at the craft of acting.

Male: Christopher Walken, that guy is all kinds of awesome cool, and I love his voice.
Female: Hmmm, not so easy this one, I don't really get on too well with female actors, the only female actor I have ever been impressed by was Grace Jones, but I am biased there as I adore her music.

Snowflake

Actress: Reese Witherspoon
Actor: James Marsden

I would also say Amanda Bynes, I enjoyed all the movies she made when I was a teenager. Now she went a bit crazy, sadly, because really, she was so talented and funny. From all the celebs that went crazy, she's the one I am more sorry of...

I have a billion favorite actors, but those three were the first to pop into my head.