Who is your favourite politician?

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I'd say I love to hate politics and politicians. It's very rare that I find a politician that does something for me. Probably because they have to be good at the game of presentation to make an impression on any person, and that's a bit phony most of the time. I'd say I like David Cameron at least a little bit, as he looks dignified and has a great gift of the gab. Also nice to have someone a little younger than Gordon Brown who came across as a blundering idiot most of the time. I was appalled when Gordon Brown was made Prime Minister, particularly after being Minister of Finance, and in my view flunking that role badly. If I were from the UK I'd have cringed to have Gordon Brown as my Prime Minister. Talk about someone with foot and mouth disease and he excelled at putting his foot in his mouth most of the time.

But yeah .... David Cameron is not bad at all.

8KE7Vb0.jpg

Maximus

I'd say he's a bit smooth to my taste though. I'm not a fan of politics and politicians myself. I usually skip those pages when I'm reading a newspaper and go straight to the cartoon section.

mailbox_bomber

Not bad look'n Hazem! OK now if we could have more politicians like that I'd be able to get more interested in politics. :pardon:

Pauline

We're pretty much into politics as students of course. And like most students over the world not very keen on our President Benigno. We do like Obama from the United States however. We find him very efficient and hard working.

Hells Bells

David Cameron ... are you crazy? :bad:

I don't see any politicians that I can admire even closely though. So forgive my spontaneous comment, I think I'm just completely biased against all politicians. Regardless of country.

In America, Elizabeth Warren is a politician to watch. She ran a successful senate campaign on the evils of the banking industrial complex in this country. Check her out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not from the US, but if she's going to gun for those big banks, I'd definitely vote for her. I think they are evil personified.

Hazem

I hope so @Genesis , got a chance to work for BES makeup co. Jan. 2014 .. as a model photographer :)

I will find my way sooner or later away from Egypt

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
@Hazem. Congrats! :drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks:

I thought un4 was doing something similar as well?

Sander k

I like Obama, but I am Dutch so...

Yesterday was in the news that the country that tagged Obama on Twitter the most where people from the Netherlands.

I guess who love Obama even more the the US people do. God knows why.