Why you should never use 000WebHost

hostplus13

There Are Several Reasons For It One Major One Is It Shows It's Own Branding In Your Website Which No One Wants At All.
Also I Faced Uploading Issue In It's File Manager When I Upload Something In It Messed Up And In Case Of Zip Archive It Upload Smoothly But When You Extract No Component Will Show.

Also FTP Is Not Working In 000webhost.

By These Reasons I Don't Recommend Anyone To Go With 000webhost If He/She Wants To Achieve Something In Digital Career

radioker

Thanks, I've already tried it, and like most free VPS it's bad, the best option is a paid one or this Gigarocket option looks good, let's try it.

elmialborz

Yes, I agree with you
Unfortunately, 000Webhost, like some other free hosts, has time constraints, and especially when you use FTP a lot or are designing a new template or modifying a website template (which requires frequent changes), it may take a few minutes. You will face.
There is also a problem with the database, which if you use it a lot, you will most likely see its problems.

But for those who need a free and moderate host, this host may not be too annoying.