WikiLeaks

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Quite controversial, but Julian Assange has been responsible for some really great interviews. I'd say he is a good journalist. And conducts his journalism with integrity. One of the interviews I really liked was his interview with President Rafael of Ecuador:

[video=youtube]

PeaceSigns

I think it's generally good for the free flow of military information to be shared to add transparnecy to world governments.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
PeaceSigns said:
I think it's generally good for the free flow of military information to be shared to add transparnecy to world governments.
Well said :p Probably exactly what it is.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
encikam said:
the founder of wikileaks is a hacker. :drinks:
:heartylaugh: That was a good one encikam. Haven't laughed as much in a long LONG time. You're dead right of course. It's how he gets his info.

encikam

Genesis said:
encikam said:
the founder of wikileaks is a hacker. :drinks:
:heartylaugh: That was a good one encikam. Haven't laughed as much in a long LONG time. You're dead right of course. It's how he gets his info.

laugh is good for your health.. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Inception

[size=medium]I've been going on Wikileaks since about 2010, trusted source for interesting government information :D

BillD

It was a great endeavour when it began, but now the fame has greatly affected the boss man. His own key people have grave doubts about him now. We can only hope that the principle goals will overcome the weight of ego.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I'd say the boss man has a very healthy ego on him which has been responsible simultaneously for his rise to fame, and his downfall afterwards. Although, he did make a great friend of the President of Ecuador, so maybe he still has lots going for him. He could be doing other projects that we'll be hearing about later.