Your screen resolution???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonix12

My main laptop is an FHD IPS display so 1920x1080, but I still have an ancient StarLogic monitor that runs 1024x768 I believe. My newest monitor I own is a 6-year old HP monitor that came with my terrible desktop, and that is 1366x768.

wiikey

MY scrieen: ?????????
NOW 50inch TV is very cheap and My disctop equal HDMI TV.
I think that people are using the TV for display.Next time comes the 8 k TV.WEB is easier to see on smart phones.
hsB4jua.png

Pi0

3440x1440 superwide. I really do want to try the ultrasuperwide or whatever it's called that is even wider than 21:9

J

JakeFromStateCS

I'm currently using a 3840x2160 monitor. The main downside is that the mouse sensitivity needs to be adjusted or you'll need 4x the amount of movement to get across the screen as on a 1080p monitor.

Totally worth the screen real-estate though.

kezimo

1920x1080 progressive. That's pretty much the standard and from what I've read the maximum for the human eye. Anything higher and you cant see the difference sitting a reasonable distance away from the monitor.

thikin

1920x1080, i really wanted to change to higher resolution or wider, i'm just waiting my current monitor to die at the moment which it won't -.-

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
thikin said:
1920x1080, i really wanted to change to higher resolution or wider, i'm just waiting my current monitor to die at the moment which it won't -.-
lol I think it's the first time I've heard a member complaining that his monitor is working. And wants it to die. So why do you want it to die?

Status
Not open for further replies.