Anyone use Codecanyon and Themeforest?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Any of our members like to purchase scripts and themes from Codecanyon and Themeforest (Envato)

GigaGreg

Staff member
I have lurked for freebies only. There are lots of amazing scripts that I wanted to get, but costs are massive. One day I will buy something from there, because things on there are very good and worth of buying.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hit me up if you need something from Envato really much, my treat for helping us out :) And I agree, i`ve spent $100`s on scripts and themes on Themeforest and Codecanyon, but to be honest the ROI has been worth it.

GigaGreg

Staff member
Thanks dude. I find the whole thing very interesting as an innovation for the paid resources.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Sign up to their news newsletter, they generally offer monthly freebies to attract new customers and visitors, heck I suppose i`m even promoting them posting this.

GigaGreg

Staff member
Yeah, you actually promote them ;) I will sign up for freebies,and also will hit you up for something small later on, because I have somethin on my eye, but need to learn how to do it first properly from free version of this thing.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I think they're quite good. They are excellent for both plugins and themes. Discovered them through a tutorial of Gary Moore's on how to create a WordPress site - about a year or more ago now. I have since signed up maybe twice for products. I notice they even have themes for phpBB. If I remember correctly, the ones I got were Kompozer plugin and the other more recently TheBox Plus theme (for Chrismas :smile:). I finally dropped TheBox since it's not as dynamic as I want a WordPress theme to be. Kompozer plugin I have mostly disabled as it is too much in my face when I work with WordPress. But it is a great plugin.

There are some plugins missing there though! The ones Un4saken has coded. I think he can really make some extra bucks with a few plugins of his own. :p

Yozora

Ooh, I didn't know about their newsletter freebies! I've looked through the site before, but must have missed the newsletter sign up form.

Snowflake

I use themeforest themes - wp and tumblr, for some projects. and once I bought a maintenance mode plugin from there.

Dexter

I've used CodeCanyon for some of my WordPress plugins. I usually try free first, and if I see there is something meaningful, go for paid.

Bought some scripts and theme, and never miss any updates when available. They also offer free quality stuff for members. Try it out.

riddict

Codecanyon is a good sources of PHP script and themes. Their prize also not to expensive. And the support group is excellent.

drxgrey

I been browsing at Themeforest before, they have plentiful of nice themes around. Those premiums does looks cool and the price is GOOD as well :crazy:

luca89pe

I've never user codecanyon, but i'm a themeforest addicted.
Unfortunately, i'm not good with graphics and i have zero creativity, so i prefer to buy a premade theme, and do some edit by hand, instead of create theme from scratch :cry:

ericlee88

Yes~ i use purchase CodeCanyon code,very good and they got 1 year support and updated for every code you purchase.