Champions League Big Match.. Man City vs Barcelona . Who will be the winner?

pan1

The 16 round of Champions League will starts soon. The best match will be a Man City againts Barcelona that will held in Manchester at 18 February and of course it will go crazy. . I think this match will be awesome because two teams is being on fire with a lot of star player in both side. So the question is which team do you think will go as a winner? I will take my bid for Manchester City.:diablo:

dxverm

pan1 said:
The 16 round of Champions League will starts soon. The best match will be a Man City againts Barcelona that will held in Manchester at 18 February and of course it will go crazy. . I think this match will be awesome because two teams is being on fire with a lot of star player in both side. So the question is which team do you think will go as a winner? I will take my bid for Manchester City.:diablo:

Man City for sure! That's my only bet is that Man city will take it this year!

pan1

Yeah...... I hope Pellegrini will take the lads through to the final and bring the cup to the Manchester.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
My girlfriend is a Man City fan and I work round the corner from the Etihad stadium.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

pan1

DJB said:
My girlfriend is a Man City fan and I work round the corner from the Etihad stadium.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

I think the match will be a trending topic in twitter for a day :yahoo:. Manchester City fan will excited because their team will playing againts two Big Club within a week, Chelsea and Barcelona.

760-manchester-city-vs-barcelona-champions-league-wallpaper-2013-2014.jpg

pan1

dxverm said:
Ya good game Barcelona, can't wait till next year :yahoo:
Nah, You dont have to wait till next year, there is 2nd leg of the match that will held in Camp Nou.