How Did You Find Us?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
To help us determine how well we are doing in our marketing campaign and determine which resources we use are performing well for Gigarank we`d like to ask you a simple question!

How did you find? Was a referral from another website, a directory, recommendation or a search engine? Please let us know.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Craig said:
First I used google and got here.
Then there was a link to here.
And from there I found this! :good:
OK. I'm curious now. The first link that you checked was for StoneRocket, not Gigalicous, what search words did you use to get there? And where did the second link come from? There is a link right at the bottom of the page to Gigalicous, but it is different from your second link. I couldn't find that specific link from StoneRocket to Gigalicous. The second link goes to a unique 404 page that has a Gigalicous link in it.

Craig

Genesis said:
Craig said:
First I used google and got here.
Then there was a link to here.
And from there I found this! :good:
OK. I'm curious now. The first link that you checked was for StoneRocket, not Gigalicous, what search words did you use to get there? And where did the second link come from? There is a link right at the bottom of the page to Gigalicous, but it is different from your second link. I couldn't find that specific link from StoneRocket to Gigalicous. The second link goes to a unique 404 page that has a Gigalicous link in it.

Firstly I googled "softaculous free hosting".
Then I clicked on the 9th search result which got me to this.
I clicked on some random links on the thread on that forum and got to this.
It said hosted by gigalicous so I followed the link and came here!

But I could of got here much easier. If I google "softaculous free hosting" gigalicous.com would of came up as the 11th result.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Aha .... the "softaculous free hosting" search term would certainly have got you to StoneRocket. :good: