July Competition - Free Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
OK, so here`s our very first competition and it`s a biggie!

every Gigalicous forum member that makes 250 forum post`s or more in the whole month of July 2013 on the Gigalicous Community Forums will win a free domain.

It`s that simple! Post 250 forums posts or more and get a free domain!

The domain extension will be a .us domain (maybe subject to change)

Terms
Spam post`s maybe deleted, so quality post`s only please to ensure you get a domain.

The competition starts on the first of July and ends at midnight on July 31.

The winners will be notified via PM and the domains will be given out on or around the 5th August.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
@Sander K most probably at namecheap as they have some of the best prices around.

tieipestora

Free domaim is really good....!!!! excellent choice.... but....
"every Gigalicous forum member that makes 250 forum post`s or more in the whole month of July 2013 on the Gigalicous Community Forums will win a free domain"
is not good for a new user like me...... if you dont like spams....:undecided:

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
True. Making just a little under 10 posts a day for 31 days will be challenging, but at least a domain should make it worth it! Thing is, once there is an upward momentum, it just starts to feed itself, it will get easier and easier.

Sander k

Is it allowed (for me) to advertise this offer on other forums?
Like digitalpoint and v7n? And proxy.org and the MyBB support forums?

I will leave FWS to you guys.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Well at least the idea was good! Darn! :p

I'm toying with the idea of starting up blogs discussing my positive experiences at Gigalicous. Or searching for blogs on Free hosting, and letting them know about Gigalicous. That kind of thing. In the meanwhile, I'm just bowled over with the almost 1000 posts that have been made at Gigalicous in such a relatively short time. Maybe in the end it's the energy we've been having over the last two or more weeks, and the quality posts that are going to get us quality members.

Sander k

The vBulletin thread got deleted as well.
From the 6 forums I posted on, just one left the ad :(

I am now linking from my proxy site to you :)
+-4500 unique visitors a day.

hydra

Great idea @DJB! Everyone will be trying to post quality posts for the domain! I will certainly be joining.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
This competition is now LIVE!

Have fun and feel free to share on your favourite blogs, forums and websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.