New Guy here!

rockforlife

lol Interesting isn't quite a strong enough word, wait until you see one of his rants haha. John also does one of the voice over segments for my podcast/radio show the Pennsylvania Rock Show. He does the concert calendar. I don't believe he mentioned what he is currently in school for. In case you couldn't figure it out. John and I know each other in the real world. lol

jaran

Welcome to Gigarank, John.
rockforlife said:
lol Interesting isn't quite a strong enough word, wait until you see one of his rants haha. John also does one of the voice over segments for my podcast/radio show the Pennsylvania Rock Show. He does the concert calendar. I don't believe he mentioned what he is currently in school for. In case you couldn't figure it out. John and I know each other in the real world. lol

Wow, is that true ? :shock:

rockforlife

:diablo: Yes it is true I do the "Concert Calender for the Pennsylvania Rock Show. Bill and I go back about 12 years or so off and on. And as Bill mentioned I am in school for Broadcasting at the Ohio Center for Broadcasting. After 23 years in the music business I am trying to get a more stable income! Lmfao
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

aya

Hi john nice to meet you, may be you would be interested in doing some voice over for the promo video I'm making for the forums!

rockforlife

I'd be honored Aya. My email is *******. send me any contact info and we can make arrangements. Thanks for considering me for the job! :yahoo:

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
American Hilljack said:
I'd be honored Aya. My email is ********. send me any contact info and we can make arrangements. Thanks for considering me for the job! :yahoo:
@AH. Not a very good policy to have your e-mail public. Suggest you sent it to Aya by PM instead.

rockforlife

:diablo: Thanks Bill for the promo of "The Hellfire Club". We're a fairly new band from Akron Ohio with aims to be out in the Tri - state area by Spring 2015.

rockforlife

eww he said the PH word... I'm from Pennsylvania and am currently in PA. He is from PA but lives in OH now. Coincidentally I didn't meet him until he was in OH already and his hometown is about 15 minutes from mine.

Serven

Welcome to Gigarank. Really like the user name you have chosen for yourself! Hope you will enjoy the hosting here like I have. :cool: