Which is your favourite search engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwsm

ofcource google is the best and greatest search engine & also chrome is the best Browser for the internet.

jsn

Easy pizzy, Google is the best.
No competition

But Windows 10 Search engine, with bing , might surprise us.
Who knows

Kreesher

Duck Duck Go is the way to go. Private with plenty of options and on top of this, it's the safest search engine of them all.

SpiritWillRise

It's between DuckDuckGo primarily because of its privacy orientated outlook and features. I've been using it for a while now but I also like Ecosia which uses its advertisement revenue from searches to plant trees around the world and promote environmentally friendly causes which I also like but I'm not too sure of its privacy features. If Ecosia had positive privacy features, I'd be using it constantly.

mazl

Bing,as it includes a DEFINE feature.Really great for English learners like me.

Emotions seems to cause the force stop of my browser........

thikin

I've seen quite some people that has switched to duckduckgo, but for me ... i think i'll stuck with google for a while longer i think, i'm used to google

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
elezionioggi said:
Are there other search engines beyond Google? :D

Great question. I use both Mozilla Firefox and Chrome 50/50, Mozilla still being my default browser. I'd prefer to support Mozilla because Chrome is Google and I think it's become too big and too controlling, but Mozilla lately has been moving into the same direction for me, irritatingly so. Lately, when I try to use F11 for whole screen for streaming my movies, with Mozilla the top index still stays visible. So for streaming movies looks as though I'm with Chrome again. Like there are just things that Chrome does better. Chrome is not always good with searches these days though, like it comes up with junk links at the top of the search. Then I try Mozilla Firefox and sometimes it is better. It would be great is we could find a browser that has the best of what Firefox and Chrome and Opera can offer. Why do we see the same browsers all of the time anyway? Like are people too lazy to go out and compete with them?

farhang321

I think Google is the most popular search engine among users, providing 90% of the search engines worldwide. This search giant uses powerful and intelligent algorithms combined with the implementation of AI that provides personalized and integrated experience for users.

schangoo

I use google for most search. sometime Bing is the second choice. for searching in Russia, yandex is preferd. Chinese market is baidu.

perfumesmujeres

I don't have any doubt, the best is google in my opinion. Maybe because is the most used, and google have more experience... but yahoo or bing don't have enough users now.

Status
Not open for further replies.